The lbsn structure data scheme is in active development. We started writing a documentation here, but we’re far away from completeness. For this reason, I created this complete and working guide for demonstrating privacy-aware processing of lbsn data on a specific visualization type (grid based aggregation).
In addition to the release file, latest HTML converts of notebooks are available here:
There are two additional HTMLs produced in notebooks:
- yfcc_compare_raw_hll.html includes all figures and allows to compare raw/HLL through HTML tabs.
- yfcc_usercount_est.html interactive map of worldwide user count, for comparison of raw/HLL per bin.
There are a couple of additional notebooks available:
- the HLL Introduction (01_hll_intro.ipynb) explains basic concepts and tools for working with the privacy-aware lbsn data
- the Privacy Test Alex explores two possible attack vectors through an intersection attack
- the Outlier Analysis shows how to analyze outliers across multiple geo-accuracy levels (Geohash)